Phone (423) 663-3456
The Easter Season continues
Sunday, April 23, 2017
April 23, 2017 Order of Service
Our church family is eager to meet and welcome newcomers and visitors. Throughout the year there are many planned fellowship opportunities as well as opportunity to visit before and after church services, Sunday School, and activities.
Please watch the Church Events Calendar to learn of more opportunities for fellowship.
Our Fellowship Hall is also available for use by the community; details.
Sunday School DETAILS
Choir rehearsal: Wednesdays, 7 PM, resuming April 26
April 26: Choir rehearsals resume
May 21: Fellowshiip lunch following worship
• The morning worship is broadcast on local cable channel 5 each Sunday at 2 PM.
• An automatic external defibrillator has been installed in the choir room.
• The church is able to offer a wheelchair to any church attendee who needs this assistance. Please ask an usher when you arrive.
• The Presbytery of East Tennessee/Presbyterian Disaster Assistance NEWS
• Please consider making a pledge of financial support to the church for 2017. A form for your convenience is available at the church.
• Your gifts to the Souper Bowl of Caring, 2017 added $3,019 to the Scott County Food Pantry to help feed the hungry in our midst. Our Souper Bowl of Caring offering remains the highest in the state, outpacing much larger churches by $1,000 or more.
• Photos that church members and friends have taken that could be used here on the church website are always welcome. Please speak to the pastor about transferring them to the church's webservant.
As a general guide, the church is using the Fellowship Hall at these times:
Sunday: generally until 2 pm weekly
Tuesday: second Tuesday evening, most months
Wednesday: Evenings, weekly except for summer months
Upcoming: Community groups are using the church facilities on April 20 and 21.
Adam Hamilton's series: Creed
New World, New Day
Fresh Winds Blowing
Matthew 28:1-10 &
The Young Men's Bible Study group works from the Serendipity version of the Bible.
Photos by Tracey Stansberry
Your gifts to the Souper Bowl of Caring, 2017 added $3,019 to the Scott County Food Pantry to help feed the hungry in our midst.
Community information is believed accurate but can change without notice, as these venues have no formal relationship to the church.
Library E-mail • Telephone: 423.663.9320
Monday: 12 pm to 5 pm
Tuesday: 10 am to 2 pm
Wednesday: 12 pm to 5 pm
Thursday: 9 am to 1 pm
Friday: 12:30 pm to 5:30 pm
Saturday: 9 am to 1 pm
Huntsville Health Care
(from city website)