Phone (423) 663-3456
Photos above are from the February 5 Souper Bowl of Caring mission activity; more photos are HERE.
Sunday Morning Worship 11 am
Sunday, February 19, 2017
Seventh Sunday in Ordinary Time
Order of Service Bulletin, February 19, 2017
Our Worship Service is broadcast each Sunday: 2 PM, Local Cable Channel 5
Image texts below clear more quickly if you click through the "Previous" and "Next" links below the image.
• The morning worship is broadcast on local cable channel 5 each Sunday at 2 PM.
• We are seeking additional adults and older youth willing to be trained as video operators and serve on a rotating basis. Please sign up in the vestibule if you are interested.
• An automatic external defibrillator has been installed in the choir room. We are in the process of scheduling a training session in its use. All interested members will be invited to attend and become certified in both the AED and CPR.
• The church is able to offer a wheelchair to any church attendee who needs this assistance. Please ask an usher when you arrive.
• The Presbytery of East Tennessee/Presbyterian Disaster Assistance NEWS
• Please consider making a pledge of financial support to the church for 2017. A form for your convenience is available at the church.
• Photos that church members and friends have taken that could be used here on the church website are always welcome. Please speak to the pastor about transferring them to the church's webservant.
January 8 – February 26
Adam Hamilton's series: The Way
February 19: New World, New Day
"Love Your Enemy"
PURPOSE To explore what it means to love the way God loves
February 26: New World, New Day
PURPOSE To wonder about what happened on the mountain
Photos by Tracey Stansberry
Community information is believed accurate but can change without notice, as these venues have no formal relationship to the church.
Library E-mail • Telephone: 423.663.9320
Monday: 12 pm to 5 pm
Tuesday: 10 am to 2 pm
Wednesday: 12 pm to 5 pm
Thursday: 9 am to 1 pm
Friday: 12:30 pm to 5:30 pm
Saturday: 9 am to 1 pm
Huntsville Health Care
(from city website)